pinterest google

Follow Me on Pinterest
Custom Search

Sunday 16 September 2012

Yates Veggie Growing Challenge

I have entered the Yates Spring Veggie growing challenge for a third year, this years challenge is abit different to previous years, less blogging & updates and alot more category's and prizepacks. You can checkout & watch my gardens progress over the coming months at this link: 


I'll be sowing & growing lots of veggie's and herbs. I purchased some 'Roma' & Money Maker' Tomato plants at our local Tokoroa Farmers Market, a great value 8 plants for $5, ready to plant out in my glasshouse this week.


There's lots of digging & compost to be added to my main garden beds. I've planted out broccolii and lettuce plants under a grow tunnel to protect them from the crazy spring weather we've been having. I'll be planting beans(4 types), sweetcorn, beetroot, potatoes, tomatoes, lettuce, coriander, sage, borage, cucumber, zucchini, eggplant, capsicum, chilli, broccoli, leek,red cabbage, spring onion, red onion & radish to name a few of what I'll try to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment